Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Another Mr. & Mrs. Felan.....








Well, my brother in law finally tied the knot! The wedding went off without a hitch and Judith (the bride) looked soooo beautiful in her dress! It was a long day, but so very fun!! JJ & Judith got married in the same church as Jaime and I. It brought back so many memories of our day 8 years ago!! I couldn't believe it had been that long!! The wedding began at 2pm and the reception from 5-midnight! Boy, do those Hispanics know how to party!! Jaime gave his best man speech and we were all speechless so say the least. It was so very hard for Jaime to "let go" of his big brother, but he did an excellent job with his speech. I think JJ & Judith really took everything he said to heart!
So, now with another sister in law nearby, Jaime and I are looking forward to many more fun times with the new Mr. & Mrs....

No comments: