Tuesday, June 17, 2008

55 down and more to go!






No, I am not talking football! I am talking 55lbs!! I can't believe it? It has been a great couple of weeks and let me tell you I really do enjoy getting on that scale every week and watch the pounds come off.
I have lost one dress size and ditching my big-size clothes! I have not really bought anything new, well a top here and there, but nothing major.
I have joined the gym here and getting on a regular workout schedule. Now that I am home from vacation and done with my classes, I can really focus on my workout routine. Looking forward to dropping more weight!
Thanks to all for your support!
Kristie ;)
(picture in Green shirt is BEFORE) (Black shirt is after)

2 comments:

Mommy Bee said...

Congratulations! We are all so very proud of you. Can't WAIT to see the after pictures! Keep up all the hard work. You're doing such a great job!

Patranella House said...

I really enjoyed looking at your blog, I almost started crying when I saw this entry! I am so excited for you and I can't wait to see you. Keep us updated with pictures!